Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The February Blahs

Yahoo, February is almost over. This winter has been horrible - so hard to get out and so cold and snowy. If/when we move again it is going to be somewhere warmer! I've decided to use the winter blah's as my excuse for not blogging in a while. However, I am turning over a new leaf - back to at least weekly entries.
So you're probably wondering what fascinating things we have been up to lately. Here it is:

The boys are great. All are walking now (Callum took his time with that - he prefers to sit and play quietly, so walking was not a big priority for him). No one is saying much yet - mainly mama, dada, uh-oh and baby. I guess my boys are the strong silent type. They have a great time playing together most days and now often show their fondness for each other by kissing. It is too cute.

I am going to post recent photos as soon as I find my camera cord. It is hiding out somewhere with all of our missing socks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kyla,

Just wanted to let you know that Benjamin, babbles but is not saying too much either. Mostly single syllables: Ma, boo, Da, ba for ball.

Benjamin had a rough week last week: broncitis, the starts of pneumonia and strep. I don't think Isaac was ever that sick. Doing much better now, but it was a little scary at first.

Just remember, March is almost here. Yeah, and then it is almost time to explore outside again. Just think how mucj fun the kids will be this summer!

Looking forward to seeing pictures of the boys.

Heather Carlin