Monday, November 17, 2008

Bathtime

As you can probably imagine, bathtime is a bit chaotic in our house. We used to bathe each boy individually, but now we usually plunk them all in the tub together. They love to splash and play. Well, at least they did until I accidentally put the shower on them. There were bubbles in the tub and I was using the detachable shower head to rinse them off before they got out. Well, I dropped the shower head, water sprayed everywhere, and things got a bit out of hand. That was last week and they are still a bit hesitant to stay in the bath for too long now. Anyway, I took a few pictures and a short video before the incident. Here they are:








4 comments:

Shannchris said...

So cute, Kyla! I love how Callum (?) is playing with Jack's (?) hair. So sweet.

Nancy A. said...

What a beautiful bunch of waterbabies! The boys look like they were having a ball.

Unknown said...

I love the video and the pics.

The Old and the Restless said...

Great video. Will really looks like Daren at that age.